Metal sign making process classification
- Categories:Industry news
- Time of issue:2022-01-12 15:26
Metal sign making process classification
What are the classification of metal sign making process? I believe that many people are not very clear and do not understand these process knowledge. In fact, there are six common metal sign making processes: metal screen printing signs, electroplating and electroforming signs, spraying Sand metal signs, thermal transfer metal signs, corroded metal signs, metal flat signs, what are the production processes of these 6 common metal signs, and then I will explain in detail:
1) Metal silk screen sign
Metal screen printing sign refers to the use of resin ink, screen printing on the pre-treated board surface, and then carrying out gloss preservation, lamination and other processes to make various exquisite color screen printing metal signs.
The production technology of metal screen printing signs is an aspect of the application of screen printing technology. Now all kinds of silk-screen signs have been widely used in the electronic industry and household appliances, especially after the new decorative technology is adopted on the surface of various signs, it is displayed in a delicate and elegant form with many colorful decorative effects. In front of people, it improves the value and competitiveness of commodities. In the production process of metal signage, the decisive role is the process technology and printing key points of screen printing plate and substrate pretreatment and the selection of screen printing ink.
2) Electroplating and electroforming signs
Electroplating and electroforming sign making technology are:
Using the method of screen printing or photosensitive plate making, after the plate is covered with film, the method of electroplating is used to make the characters and lines pass through pre-plating, copper casting, nickel plating, and gold plating to form raised gold-plated gold. It can complete different patterns and texts of various fonts according to the requirements of users. The products are durable and non-corrosive, not afraid of rain and sun, wear-resistant and non-fading. Beautiful and generous, with bright colors, clear patterns and good brightness, it is an indispensable car body sticker for various electronic products, automobiles, household appliances, etc.
3) Sandblasted metal sign
Sandblasted metal sign making technology is:
Using the method of computer lettering, stick the engraved instant stickers on the metal plate, sandblast the text and graphics to form a sand surface effect, and then carry out oxidation treatment, so that the metal plate presents a metal sign with a sand gold effect.
4) Thermal transfer metal sign
The heat transfer metal sign technology is:
The metal plate is a special panel generated by the surface treatment process, and then the color picture you designed is printed on the transfer paper by inkjet printing, and then reversed to the metal plate by heating to make a metal sign.
The production process of heat transfer metal signs:
Treatment of base paper—printing protective layer—printing pattern layer—printing light-emitting layer—printing cover layer—printing adhesive layer—drying—packaging.
5) Corroded metal signs
Corroded metal signs are also called etched signs. Mainly check the embossed metal signs or concave metal signs made by three steps of masking and post-etching treatment. Corrosion metal sign making process:
First, blanking: according to the size of the drawing (layout size), add a burr of not less than 5mm around. The 720 type foot-operated shearing machine is used for shearing, and the surface is required to be flat and there is no gross profit around it.
Second, the surface treatment of metal corrosion signs:
(1) Mechanical polishing: Use a 2.2-4 kW polishing machine to mechanically polish the wool, and the cloth wheel uses a 300-350 motor with a speed of 2000-3000 rpm.
(2) Alkali treatment: boil the metal plate with 10-15% sodium hydroxide in an aqueous solution of 65-85 ° C for 10-30 seconds, then wash it with clean water, and immerse it in a 5% heavy magnesium acid aqueous solution.
(3) Powder treatment method: Use a flat brush dipped in old powder (double powder) to brush the plate evenly in a criss-cross method until the stained surface is removed, or the effect of removing oxygen skin, and then use 5% potassium dichromate aqueous solution closed.
(4) Wire drawing treatment method: The metal plate surface is subjected to wire drawing treatment by mechanical or manual wire drawing to achieve the effect of metal surface regeneration.
6) Metal flat sign
The metal flat sign is mainly a kind of metal sign with the purpose of descriptiveness, which mainly uses the method of photosensitive sign to dissolve different colors into the film, so that it is displayed on the metal plate by the method of development. The following are the specific technological processes and formulas of several metal flat signs that we often come into contact with (the process flow of flat signs):
(1) Blanking: It is required that the size of the wool material is generally larger than the size of the plate making (above 5mm), and the board surface is flat and smooth without pits.
(2) Pre-treatment: polishing - wire drawing - treatment - oxidation and other methods.
(3) Water sealing: After degreasing and removing the film, the treated board is quickly immersed in water and cannot be contacted with air.
(4) Glue: the configuration of glue. Glue: 200-230g Water: 1000ml, boil for 2 hours to fully dissolve the glue, add 25-30g of photosensitizer (ammonium butyrate) when the temperature drops to 30-50°C, and spread the glue evenly on On a metal plate, dry and ready to use.
(5) Plate printing: SB750 vacuum plate printing machine can be used for photosensitive plate printing. After the lamp is 60-90cm and the time is 40-80 seconds, it is placed in warm water for 1 minute and then placed in the color solution for dyeing.
(6) Gloss preservation: After the brand is fully dyed, after drying, apply gloss retention paint with a brush or spray gun (usually use eye brand baking paint or no-bake gloss retention paint).
Metal flat signs are generally used for indoor supplies, small household appliances and equipment that are not affected by severe weather. The advantage is that the plate making process is simple, the speed is fast, the delivery is timely, and the rate of defective products is low. The disadvantage is that it is easy to fade after being exposed to the sun and rain, and it cannot be used as an outdoor sign.
The classification of metal sign making process is explained in detail here. Metal signs are used more and more in various fields of modern society, and are widely used in electronic products, home appliances, machinery and civil products. Metal signs are mainly made of copper, iron, aluminum, zinc alloy, lead-tin alloy and other raw materials, through stamping, die-casting, etching, printing, enamel, imitation enamel, baking paint and other processes.
What are the shapes and material classifications of signs?
Contents and requirements of the nameplate of the low pressure test chamber
Fiber Optic Marking: An Excellent Technology for Marking Metal Nameplates
Tel：0769-82252190 82252192 82862075
mailbox：email@example.comAddress: building a, baokezhen Industrial Park, No. 22 Jiaoping Avenue, Tangxia Town, Dongguan
copyright © Shenzhen Haixinda nameplate Co., Ltd |Web：www.szhaixinda.com 丨 SEO label 丨 粤ICP备10217136号 丨 Powered by www.300.cn